Followers

13 December 2010

TEKA-TEKI BERSAMA DYE ;)

kami kot. :)

dsbbkan kami tade bnda nk ckp.
we played teka-teki.huhu

1.sape y pling kami syg except our family?
he said he luft me
i said i luft him

2.why both of us keep loving?
he said coz i luft him
i said coz he created 4 me

3.will both of us be 4 ever?
he said certainly.i do.
i said yes.i do dear

4.will both of us want to marry each other?
he said absolutely yes.i do
i said absolutely yes.i do

5.if i'm crying.awk nk pjk x?
he said.ta nak.sy nk pkul sape y wat awk nanges
pas 2 baru sy pjuk awk :)
so sweet :)

6.our full name
he said his name wan muhd aiman wan zain
i said my nmae is nur farah nabilah bt zulkipli

7.our bufdei
he said 21/2/1993
i said 22/11/1993

8.if u get further studies overseas.will u forget me?
he said tgk keadaan kot,hehe.sy x kn lpekan awk.
i said ye la.alih2 sngkt ngan minah salleh.huhu

9.dun u feel sleepy r8 now?
i said no.huhu.
he said no.

10.y do u want to marry me?
i said sbb u luft me.n i luft u :)

smpai c2 je kot.sbb he called me.huhu
iHEARThim :)

sekian

     cik farah         

A KISS FOR YOU :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey2.leave your comment yaa :)